Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday December 1, 2018
- 1 to 4 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent area.
Find the perfect gift during the fourth annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets. Visit the unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown. Have a bite to eat, purchase a gift for someone (or yourself), let the kids have their faces painted, and get free Balloon Art By The Unique Twist. Carols will be sung by the East Peoria Community High School Chorale.
There will also be free horse-drawn carriage rides with Santa!
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through December 31.
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Becks Florist, 105 E. Washington St. (open until 2 p.m.) – A full-service florist and gift store. Shop and stroll customers can enter a drawing Becks gift certificate.
- Vintique, 119 E. Washington St. - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items, offering holiday treats during the event and a door prize drawing.
- Finders Keepers, 347 McKinley St., located near the intersection of Washington Street and Springfield Road – Offering one-of-a-kind repurposed, refurbished knicknacks, wood crafts, gifts and more. Shop and stroll customers can enter a drawing for a door prize.
- Whitey's BBQ, 131 E. Washington St. – Offering a shop and stroll special of $5 pulled pork sandwiches (normal price is $6.99) from 1 until 4 p.m. Free balloon art by The Unique Twist will be available at Whitey’s during the event.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley St. – Serving lunch, hot cider, cocoa and desserts. Walk-ins are welcome and reservations accepted. Also available will be gift items, fruit breads, fudge and other holiday treats. The tea room will also have a drawing for a free lunch.
- Little Grocery, 200 E. McKinley St. – The largest Illinois state lottery retailer in downstate, outside of Chicago. During the shop and stroll, every customer who comes in and spends $5 will receive an entry ticket for Little Grocery’s Christmas Eve drawing for an entire book of holiday cash tickets valued at $300.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna St. – A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Attitudes will offer free face painting and is the site for receiving the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Attitudes With Tails, 200 Anna St. – A grooming salon for dogs and cats with the goal of making grooming a less stressful experience for furry clients and their owners. Those stopping in during the shop and stroll will receive a coupon for $5 off their pet’s grooming.
- Bell’s Trading Company, 213 E. Washington St. – Offering jewelry, diamonds, coins, video gaming systems and more.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E. Washington St. – The church will host a craft show, and be open for restrooms and parking.