Visit the MyGovHub website to sign up for online billing or to pay your utility bill online. The site works on both desktop computers and mobile devices.
What You Can Do on MyGovHub
MyGovHub is more than just an application to simply pay your current utility bill online. Through MyGovHub you can:
- Inquire on your utility billing account activity.
- Review billing, payment and usage history over the last two years.
- Make payments online by either debit/credit card or electronic check, at no additional charge.*
- Enroll in paperless billing - this means you would be notified via email when your utility bill is issued instead of receiving a traditional paper bill in the mail.
* Please note that automatic payment is not available through MyGovHub, but can be set up by completing and returning the automatic payment form to the City's Finance Department. You can download the Automatic Payment Authorization Form (PDF), or you can come to East Peoria City Hall located at:
401 W Washington Street
East Peoria, IL 61611
- Go to the MyGovHub Homepage.
- Create an account by providing a valid email address and a password (eight to 20 characters with one letter and one number) of your choosing.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you by the MyGovHub system.
- Add an account by clicking on the "Add Accounts" icon.
- Enter your service address exactly as stated on your bill but do not include East Peoria IL, 61611. Enter your account number without any dashes.
Signing Up for Paperless Billing
Simply click on the required link under the Go Paperless section of the main overview screen. On the "My Profile" page click on the gray slide bar under the "Paperless Billing" column. Click "Submit" on the pop-up screen to change your billing preference. You will notice that the slide bar is now green and has been moved to the right. You are now signed up for paperless billing and will be notified via email when your utility bill is issued instead of receiving a traditional paper bill in the mail. You will still receive a mailed paper reminder if your bill is past due.
Questions & Additional Help
The Help Section of the MyGovHub website features three tutorial videos and steps on the topics of:
- Adding accounts
- Creating a profile
- Paying a bill
Contact the City's Utility Billing department with any questions at 309-698-4715.