Fruits, veggies, home décor and more!
When & Where
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Every Friday from June thru September
- The Levee District on the
Pedestrian Promenade (between Target & Gordman's)
If you are looking for it, you can find it at the annual East Peoria Farmer's Market! The market is located in the Levee District, bounded by Camp Street, Spinder Drive, West Washington Street and Clock Tower Drive.
Vendors are being sought for the 2018 market. Vendor items must be produced in Illinois. Cost is:
- $150 for the season, due May 1, 2018 (after May 1, $200 for the season)
- $25 per week for those not coming for the entire season
For more information, email Market Manager Theresa Unzicker or call her at 309-208-8484.
Vendors for 2018
- A Cheep Tee - A locally owned business offers t-shirts, apparel, hats, mouse pads and bags. They can create custom tee shirts for your company or group.
- Bear's Bites - Samantha offers dehydrated meat, dehydrated vegetables and fruit for your furry family members.
- Benjamin Family Farms - Thomas offers beef, chicken, pork and sweet corn.
- Boundless Creations by Hannah - Hannah offers jewelry, herbs, vegetables, fruit and flowers.
- Cole Smith - offering a variety of fresh vegetables.
- De Marchi's Espresso - Margi offers espresso drinks, Italian shakes, Chai, coffee, tea and Italian sodas.
- East Peoria Green Team - Bob and his crew will be offering buckets for sale.
- Finders Keepers - Lynette offers miscellaneous wood-craft items.
- Galvin's Spring Lake Market - Troy and Jennifer offer fresh vegetables such as tomatoes, squash, potatoes, radishes and other items. Also. they sell goat milk soap, lotion and lip balms.
- Grani's Acres - Amy offers dried veggies, veggie powders, homemade noodles, jams, salsa and fresh produce such as greens, onions, potatoes and winter squash.
- Hidden Creations - Reina and Dale offer Marimo ball habitats, airplant creations, bamboo arrangements, beaded work, homemade soaps, clocks and jewelry.
- Home Sweet Homemade - Nancy and her daughter offer homemade cookies, cakelettes and rolls.
- Ioerger Family Farms - Anya and Lowell offer fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, meat, jams, bakery items and flowers (baskets, pots and fresh cut flowers).
- House of Maxwell - Rick and Linda offers wreaths, team and school spirit items, door knob hangers and silk arrangements for all special occasions.
- Little Blue's Farm - Adam and his family offer beef, pork, chicken, turkey and cottage foods.
- Mika's Bistro - Taylor offers baked goods such as breads, bagels, croissants, danishes and cookies.
- Ponderosa Honey - Mark offers honey and other products from the hive, strawberries, hazelnuts and cookies made with honey.
- R and R Hydroponics, Inc. - Rose Mary offers tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, basil kale, peppers, squash, potatoes and various other items.
- Riegler Quality Beef by A.R. Lowlines - Aaron offers a variety of beef products including various flavors of beef sticks.
- Sarah Beth's Homemade Dips - Sarah offers her homemade dips.
- Seaney Farms - Roy offers sweet corn, peppers, tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and green beans.
- Sparkal - Kallie offers handcrafted jewelry, kids items, home/wall décor, original art and pillows.
- Sugarcane Shack - Jessica offers fresh pressed sugarcane juice with fresh fruit flavors.
- The Braker's Dozen - The family offers baked goods such as bread, rolls, bars, cookies and chemical free vegetables.
- Tick, Tick Fizz - Emily offers unique bath products such as bath bombs, toilet bombs, bath salts and soaps.
- Unique Twist - Doug offers animal balloons and a fun time.
- Veterans Helping Veterans - Don offers homemade lemonade, snow cones and cotton candy.
- Yankee Lane Alpacas - Donna offers alpaca yarn, hand knitted products, dryer balls and fleece.
- Young's Popcorn Heaven - Greg and JoAnn offer an assorted varieties of gourmet popcorn.
- Zoo Lady and Her Zoo Crew - Mickey offers fun and charismatic face painting on children of all ages.