Festival of Lights
We Have Exciting News!
WE WON!!!!!! The East Peoria Festival of Lights in Illinois is the 2020 CHAMPION of the Heavyweights Division of ABC’s The Great Christmas Light Fight! We are so excited to bring home the Light Fight trophy to East Peoria!
Welcome to the 37th annual East Peoria Festival of Lights, happening Thursday, November 25, 2021 through Monday, January 3, 2022! The Parade of Lights will occur on Saturday, November 20.
Marking 37 years of holiday cheer, the festival begins with the Parade of Lights and continues through the month of December with the Folepi’s Winter Wonderland drive-through display.
The Festival’s mascot is the wooden soldier Folepi, whose name serves as an acronym for "Festival of Lights, East Peoria, Illinois."
Folepi’s Winter Wonderland Hours and Price
The drive-through display opens Thanksgiving night and will be open every night through Monday, January 3, 2022.
- 5 - 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday
- 5 - 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- 5 - 9 p.m. December 25 through January 3
Admission is paid at the entrance booth. We accept cash, credit cards and debit cards. We do not sell online admission tickets.
- $10 for regular vehicles (cars, trucks and vans)
- $30 for a small bus (mini, party, shuttle, school, RV and limousine)
- $150 for a full-size charter motorcoach