2022 Parade of Lights
5:45 p.m. on Saturday, November 19, 2022
The Festival of Lights annual Parade of Lights features floats shaped by bright, colorful LED lights, including:
- 70-foot long float of the famous Clydesdale horse team pulling a delivery wagon
- 95-foot-long smoke-spewing Chinese dragon
- Chopper motorcycle
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- The Duck and Ducklings
- 160-foot long Steam Engine Train
- The USS East Peoria of Star Trek fame, back for the first time in three years
Spectators can spread out along the approximately two-mile route which is mostly along East Washington Street and Taylor Street.
Those who love a parade will have the option to view from the comfort of home or anywhere else by watching a livestream of the Parade of Lights courtesy of WMBD TV-31.
Watch the Parade of Lights livestream at 5:45 p.m. Saturday, November 19.