Travel Directions for Visitors
Reaching Us from Out-of-Town Destinations
- Champaign / Bloomington-Normal: I-74 West to East Peoria, Exit 96
- Chicago: I-55 South to I-74 West to East Peoria, Exit 96
- Decatur / Lincoln: I-55 North to I-74 West to East Peoria, Exit 96
- Lasalle / Peru: I-80 West to Route 180 South to Route 29 South to East Peoria
- Springfield: I-55 to I-155 at Lincoln, then I-74 West to East Peoria, Exit 96
To get to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display from the Exit 96 Ramp:
- At the bottom of the Exit 96 ramp, turn left onto East Washington Street.
- Drive along East Washington until reaching the traffic light at the intersection of East Washington Street and Springfield Road.
- Turn left onto Springfield Road and drive up the hill. There is a center turn lane on Springfield Road for Winter Wonderland traffic.
- Continue along Springfield Road until getting to the large lighted display at the entrance of the display, which is at Springfield Road and Par 3 Lane.
Alternate Interstate Exit Friday & Saturday Nights
From I-74 take Exit 98-Pinecrest Drive. Proceed along Pinecrest Drive, turn right onto Muller Road, and then turn right onto Springfield Road. The intersections will be marked with signage. The northbound lane of Springfield Road will have two lanes of traffic. Local traffic will use the center of the lane, and Winter Wonderland traffic will use the portion closer to the curb.
Winter Wonderland motorists must not block driveways and side streets in order to allow East Peoria residents access to their homes.
Winter Wonderland traffic on Friday and Saturday nights can be so heavy that is not uncommon to have backups throughout East Peoria's downtown area. Officials hope that by promoting the alternate route the traffic congestion will be reduced, and traffic will flow more smoothly and quickly.