Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Noon to 3 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent areas.
Find the perfect gift during the 8th annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District, bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets, and adjacent areas.
Visit the unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown.
Grab some lunch at one of the restaurants, purchase a gift for someone (or yourself) and get free Balloon Art By The Unique Twist. You might even see the Grinch!
There will also be free horse-drawn carriage rides (weather permitting).
You can also pick up dinner for the evening at the East Peoria Historical Society's drive-through Chicken Noodle Dinner Fundraiser, just a short drive down the street from the Historic Four Corners District. Drive down and get the carry-out dinners, or, for orders of four or more, have them delivered to you while visiting the businesses in the Historic Four Corners District.
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through January 2, 2022.
(NOTE: Purchase receipt must be presented in person during the Shop and Stroll from noon until 3 p.m. at Attitudes and Images to get the Winter Wonderland pass. Receipts cannot be combined to equal $25.)
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Becks Florist, 105 E Washington Street (open until 1 p.m.) - A full service florist and gift shop. Sign up for a holiday arrangement drawing.
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for gift certificates and discounts.
- The Pickers Daughter, 125 E Washington Street - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for a gift certificate and a gift basket.
- The Old Town Smokehouse, 131 E. Washington St. - A family-owned restaurant priding itself on unique smoke and barbecue recipes along with excellent customer service. Featured is affordable home-style cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A 10% discount on orders will be offered during the Shop and Stroll.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley Street - Lunch and gifts are available in the Tea Room. Lunch reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 309-694-1972. The Tea Room will also have hot beverages, treats, loaves of fruit breads and Holiday Blessings Bags for sale. Enter a drawing for a free lunch.
- Little Grocery, 200 E McKinley Street - The largest Illinois State Lottery retailer in downstate, outside of Chicago. During the shop and stroll, every customer who comes in and spends $5 will receive an entry ticket for Little Grocery’s Christmas Eve drawing for an entire book of holiday cash tickets valued at $200.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna Street - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Attitudes is the site where kids of all ages can get the free Balloon Art by The Unique Twist, and to receive the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Hemisphere Naturals, 213 E Washington Street - A locally owned and operated business offering natural vitamins, natural products and more. Enter for a healthy item drawing.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E Washington Street – The church will have a craft and bake sale, and be open for restrooms and parking.
- Regulator Roasting Company, 400 E. Washington St. - A locally owned business offering fresh roasted coffees, whole bean or fresh ground by the bag, as well as loose leaf teas, brewing equipment, mugs and more.
- 309 Threads, 400 E. Washington St. - A screen printing company/T-shirt business with over 10 years of experience based in East Peoria and shipping items nationwide. Specialties are shirts for screen printing, vinyl and sublimation. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for gift certificates.
- Enough Stuff Thrift Shop, 422 E. Washington St., Suite 100 - A thrift store where folks can shop for free or donate money for items and pay what they want. Also available are handmade crafts and original artwork for sale. Anyone interested in supporting the shop’s community mission can sign up as a member at www.enoughstuffclub.com. New members receive a free piece of art every month as a thank you.
- East Peoria Historical Society drive-through Chicken Noodle Dinner Fundraiser, 400 Richland Street - Pick up dinner for the evening at a drive-through set up in the main parking lot of the East Peoria Civic Plaza, just a short drive from the Historic Four Corners District. For $10 you will get a homemade chicken noodle dinner complete with biscuit, corn and dessert. Delivery will be available for orders of four or more dinners by calling 309-397-0962.