Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Noon to 3 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent areas.
Find the perfect gift during the seventh annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District, bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets, and adjacent areas.
Visit the unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown.
Grab some carry-out lunch from the tea room, purchase a gift for someone (or yourself) and get free Balloon Art By The Unique Twist.
There will also be free horse-drawn carriage rides with Santa (weather permitting). And you might even see The Grinch!
You can also pick up dinner for the evening at the East Peoria Historical Society's drive-through Chicken Noodle Dinner Fundraiser, just a short drive down the street from the Historic Four Corners District. Drive down and get the carry-out dinners, or, for orders of four or more, have them delivered to you while visiting the businesses in the Historic Four Corners District.
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through December 31, 2021.
(Note: Purchase receipt must be presented to get the Winter Wonderland pass. Receipts cannot be combined to equal $25.)
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Becks Florist, 105 E Washington Street (open until 1 p.m.) - A full service florist and gift shop. Sign up for the gift certificate drawing.
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items.
- The Pickers Daughter, 125 E Washington Street - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley Street - Carry-out lunch and gifts are available in the Tea Room. Lunch orders can be placed in person, by calling 309-694-1972 and through Facebook Messenger. Pick up some cookies, fruit breads gift items, coffee and teas. Gift certificates are available. Enter a drawing for a free lunch.
- Little Grocery, 200 E McKinley Street - The largest Illinois State Lottery retailer in downstate, outside of Chicago. During the shop and stroll, every customer who comes in and spends $5 will receive an entry ticket for Little Grocery’s Christmas Eve drawing for an entire book of holiday cash tickets valued at $200.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna Street - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Attitudes is the site where kids of all ages can get the free Balloon Art by The Unique Twist, and to receive the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Attitudes With Tails, 200 Anna Street - A grooming salon for dogs and cats with the goal of making grooming a less stressful experience for furry clients and their owners. Attitudes does free range grooming and pets do not have any cage time. All products are natural and made in the USA.
- Bell’s CBD and Hemp Products, 213 E Washington Street - A full line of CBD products including balms, oils and raw flour. Bell’s is a registered hemp processer with the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- Finders Keepers, 247 E McKinley Street (near the intersection of Springfield Road and McKinley Street) - Offering refurbished and repurposed woodcrafts, knickknacks and gifts.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E Washington Street – The church will be open for restrooms and parking.
- East Peoria Historical Society drive-through Chicken Noodle Dinner Fundraiser, 400 Richland Street - Pick up dinner for the evening at a drive-through set up in the main parking lot of the East Peoria Civic Plaza, just a short drive from the Historic Four Corners District. For $10 you will get a homemade chicken noodle dinner complete with biscuit, corn and dessert. Delivery will be available for orders of four or more dinners by calling 309-397-0962.