- Festival of Lights
- Other Activities & Displays
- Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Noon to 3 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent areas.
Find the perfect gift during the 10th annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District, bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets, and adjacent areas.
Visit the locally-owned unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown.
Grab some lunch at the tea room, and purchase a gifts for someone (or yourself).
Support East Peoria small businesses by attending the Shop and Stroll.
Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
During the shop and stroll event there will be free horse-drawn carriage rides, weather permitting, by Tarvin's Percherons. Learn more about Tarvin's Percherons.
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through January 2, 2024.
(NOTE: Purchase receipt must be presented in person during the Shop and Stroll from noon until 3 p.m. at Attitudes and Images to get the Winter Wonderland pass. Receipts cannot be combined to equal $25.)
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items. Learn more about Vintique on Facebook.
- The Pickers Daughter, 125 E Washington Street - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more. Learn more about The Pickers Daughter on Facebook.
- Craftology, 131 E. Washington St. - A new business offering a wide variety of items including jams, boutique, plus size boutique, redone furniture and more. Learn more about Craftology on Facebook.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley Street - Lunch and gifts are available in the Tea Room. Lunch reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 309-694-1972. Gourmet coffees and teas and gift items will be available. Learn more about Emerald Tea Room & Gifts on Facebook.
- Birds Barber Parlor, 138 McKinley Street - Offering barber services in in East Peoria's Historic Four Corners District.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna Street - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Hair care products are available for sale, as well as jewelry and holiday coffee/hot chocolate cup toppers by Bella. Attitudes is the site to receive the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Relics East Peoria, 200 E McKinley Street - Peoria-based Relics has just opened its second location in East Peoria and bills itself as "your happy neighborhood gift shop". Relics sells gifts, plants, jewelry and more. Learn more about Relics on Facebook.
- Bells Natural Products and Coffee, 213 E Washington Street - An all natural store providing name-brand natural products. The business is expanding in 2023 to offer coffee beans and hot coffee to go. Learn more about Bells Natural Products and Coffee on Facebook.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E Washington Street – The church will have a craft fair along with baked goods, popcorn, cotton candy and more. The church is also available for restrooms and parking.
- Regulator Roasting Company, 400 E Washington Street - A locally owned business offering fresh roasted coffees, whole bean or fresh ground by the bag, as well as loose leaf teas, brewing equipment, mugs and more.
- Enough Stuff Thrift Shop, 422 E Washington Street, Suite 100 - A thrift store where folks can shop for free or donate money for items and pay what they want. Also available are handmade crafts and original artwork for sale. Those wishing to support the shop’s community mission can sign up for the Enough Stuff Club. New members receive a free piece of art every month as a thank you.
- Sweet Accents, 435 Taylor Street - A new local business offering home goods and candy in a boutique setting. Check out their blankets, pillows, baskets, wall art, candy and more. Learn more about Sweet Accents.