- City Clerk
About the City Clerk’s Office
The City Clerk’s office is located in East Peoria City Hall, in the Civic Complex in the Levee District next to the Library.
The City Clerk’s office performs a variety of functions vital to city government:
- Administers updates of the City Code
- Attends all East Peoria City Council meetings, preparing the meeting agendas and transcribing the minutes
- Conducts voter registration
- Files official municipal documents with Tazewell County and other governmental entities
- Handles Freedom of Information inquiries
- Issues applications for various permits
- Keeper of the City seal and certifies and attests that official signatures are on municipal documents
- Processes water and sewer payments and provides general information to the public
Notices of Foreclosure and Notices of Confirmation Orders
With respect to residential real estate, a copy of the notices of foreclosure and notices of foreclosure confirmation orders shall be sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, to the municipality within the boundary of which the mortgaged real estate is located, or the county within the boundary of which the mortgaged real estate is located if the mortgaged real estate is located in an unincorporated territory. (735 ILCS 5/15-1503 and 735 ILCS 5/15-1508.) View the Statute Section on Notices of Foreclosure. View the Statute Section on Notices of Confirmation Orders.
A copy of this notice should be sent to:
City of East Peoria
401 W Washington Street
East Peoria, IL 61611
Employee Compensation Schedule
Pursuant to the requirement of Section 7.3 of the Illinois Open Meeting Act (Public Act 97-609) a total compensation schedule for any full-time permanent employee can be found online.
View the Total Compensation Schedule for Full-Time Permanent Employees .