EastPort Marina is located along Illinois Route 116, at mile marker 164.5 on the Illinois River. Rated Four Anchors in the Quimby Cruising Guide, this East Peoria Marina is presently lined with 280 slips ranging from 25 to 50 feet in length. Transient boaters are welcome to stop and spend a few days enjoying the marina and its many amenities, as well as the entertainment opportunities including hotels and restaurants in East Peoria and the Peoria area.
Season, Hours & Reservations
- April 1 - October 31
However, EastPort accepts transient boaters as long as they are able to travel on the river.
Fuel Dock Hours
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. during season, however, flexible to accommodate boaters as necessary.
Marina Office Hours
- Monday through Friday - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - office closed
Channel 16 is also monitored.
Although the marina is closed in the winter, office hours are maintained to answer inquiries.
Transient Boater Reservations
Transient boater reservations are required. Please call or email in advance.
- Gas, diesel, pumpout and a full service department
- Restroom/shower facilities open 24 hours a day
- Swimming pool enclosed by locked gates, with private restrooms and showers for a $550 fee each season
- Winter storage - inside and outside storage
The Yacht Club is a more elite slip package ranging in price from $2,190 to $5,690. These prices include "standard" amenities plus:
- Free Pool Membership
- Cable TV
- Ice Makers
- Free Pumpouts
- Private Bath Houses
- Private Parking