- Community Events
- East Peoria Farmer's Market
East Peoria Farmer's Market
- Celebrating our 12th year in 2023!
- 4 - 7 p.m. every Friday, June 2 - August 25
- Location: The Levee District on the Pedestrian Promenade
Pick up fruits, vegetables, home décor and more at the annual East Peoria Farmer's Market. The farmer's market is in The Levee District retail area bounded by West Washington Street, Clock Tower Drive, West Camp Street and Spinder Drive.
Vendors can sell fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, plants, eggs, poultry, baked goods, and approved jellies and jams, all produced within the State of Illinois. Craft items must be original works of art created by the seller or a family member, and the hand-created component must dominate the commercial component. Cottage food operations must meet all requirements of the Cottage Food Act. Re-selling and food carts are not permitted.
Vendors can participate every Friday for the entire 13-week season, or on a weekly basis on selected dates.
Vendor fee for the entire season is $150 which is an early registration discount. After Friday, May 26, the vendor fee is $200.
The weekly vendor fee is $30 per week, due on or before noon the day of the market. Weekly participants indicate on the vendor application they dates they will attend the market.
To get started, download the Vendor Application Packet (PDF).
Entertain the Market Customers
Do you sing and play an instrument? We are looking for entertainers to perform at the East Peoria Farmers Market. Performances occur 4 -7 p.m. Fridays, June 2 through August 25. Pay is $100 per market performance. Those interested should contact Market Manager Mark Hill by phone at 309-360-4581 or send an email to email@example.com
Not a farmer? You can still promote your business by being an East Peoria Farmers Market sponsor. There are three sponsorship levels:
- Executive, $1,000 - Your company name is included on all market-related media. This includes the name being included in all market advertising, press releases, the City of East Peoria's website and social media. Your logo is the most prominent on the market sponsor banner displayed every week, and you can even have your own booth at the market every Friday throughout the 13-date season.
- Corporate, $500 - Your company name is included in most market-related media. This includes the name being included on most market advertising, press releases, the City of East Peoria's website and social media. Your logo is included on the market sponsor banner displayed every week, and you can have a booth at the market one time each month, up to three dates.
- Business, $250 - Your company name is included in select market advertising, press releases, the City of East Peoria's website and social media.
To allow enough time to prepare marketing materials (signs, banners, etc.), sponsorship commitments are needed no later than Friday, April 28. To become a sponsor or for more information, contact Ty Livingston by phone at 309-427-7623 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Commissioner Mark Hill is the market manager. Contact him by phone at 309-360-4581 or send him an email at email@example.com.