East Peoria Farmer's Market
When & Where
- Celebrating our 11th year in 2022!
- 4 - 7 p.m. every Friday, May 20 - August 26
- Location: The Levee District on the Pedestrian Promenade
Pick up fruits, vegetables, home décor and more at the annual East Peoria Farmer's Market. The farmer's market is located in The Levee District retail area which is bounded by West Washington Street, Clock Tower Drive, West Camp Street and Spinder Drive.
Vendors will be joining us throughout the season. Vendors to start us out are:
- Ever Heppe Designs - custom painted shoes, signs, crafts, teacher inspired décor
- Greenery Gals & Author McKayla Jade - plants, authored books
- Happy Creations - paintings, rings, bracelets, necklaces
- Hemisphere Naturals - CBD and hemp products
- Home Sweet Homemade - baked goods
- House of Maxwell - wreaths, evergreen arrangements, door hangers
- Huggy's Treasures - jewelry, jewelry boxes, diamond dotz pictures
- In The Garden - gourd birdhouses, plants, punked rocks, jewelry
- Peoria Succulents - custom potted succulents
- River City Chiropractic Center - chiropractor services
- The Waterstone - stone, crystal and fossil jewelry (bracelets, earrings); rocks, minerals; crystal wind chimes
- Yankee Lane Alpacas - Alpaca yarn, hats, scarves
- Vickie Maher - microwave bowls, masks, quilter, book covers, book marks
Farmer's Market Sponsors
We couldn't do it without the support of our sponsors! The sponsors of the 2022 East Peoria Farmer's Market are:
Please let these businesses know you value their support of the East Peoria Farmer's Market.
Vendors can sell fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, plants, eggs, poultry, baked goods, and approved jellies and jams, all produced within the State of Illinois. Craft items must be original works of art created by the seller or a family member, and the hand-created component must dominate the commercial component. Cottage food operations must meet all requirements of the Cottage Food Act. Re-selling and food carts are not permitted.
Farmer's Market Fees
- Full season - $150 for the full season (15 Fridays) before Friday, May 6. (The price increases to $200 after May 6.)
- Weekly - $30 per week for a weekly vendor, due on or before noon the day of the market.
Vendor Application and Packet
For more information, contact City Commissioner Mark Hill by phone, 309-360-4581 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.