East Peoria Farmer's Market
When & Where
- Celebrating our 10th year in 2021!
- 4 - 7 p.m. every Friday, June 4 through September 24
- Location: The Levee District on the Pedestrian Promenade
Pick up fruits, vegetables, home décor and more at the annual East Peoria Farmer's Market. The farmer's market is located in The Levee District retail area which is bounded by West Washington Street, Clock Tower Drive, West Camp Street and Spinder Drive.
- Arlane Ink Publishing - Published books, printed art
- Artworks of Nature - Jewelry crafted gems and minerals
- AweSam Buttons - Custom buttons, pins, magnets
- Coddiwomple Candle Co., LLC - Hand-poured soy candles and wax melts
- Crafty Campers - Sewn items, woodwork, craft items
- East Peoria Green Team - Recycling and environmental information
- East Peoria STEM - Baked goods, 3D printed items, CNC milled items
- Ever Heppe Designs - Custom painted shoes, signs, crafts, teacher-inspired décor
- Groovy Threads - Local honey, baby linens, hair accessories
- Hemisphere Naturals - CBD and hemp products
- Home Sweet Homemade - Baked goods
- House of Maxwell - Wreaths, evergreen arrangements, door hangers
- Huggy's Treasures - Jewelry, jewelry boxes, diamond dotz pictures
- In the Garden - Gourd birdhouses, plants, punked rocks and jewelry
- Ioerger Family Farms - Produce, meats, eggs, flowers, plants
- Kandi Apple Art - Books, coasters, artwork
- Life's Path - Produce
- Mabuhay Leather Crafts - Leather items
- Miller Wood Design - Wood furniture, décor, cornhole games
- Miss Independent/Polka Pots/Pandemic Pastimes - Painted clay pots, safety kits, leather bows, earrings
- Oberweis Dairy Home Delivery - Giveaways and information about home delivery
- Peoria Succulents - Custom potted succulents
- Poignant's Cherry Blossom Farm
- Ponderosa Honey - Honey, strawberries, crafts
- River City Chiropractic Center
- Seaney Farms - Produce, sweet corn, beans, watermelon
- The Braker's Dozen - Baked goods, vegetables, honey, homemade soap
- This & That - Gnomes, keychains, teething rings
- The Unique Twist & Twisting Crew - Balloon art
- Yankee Lane Alpacas - Alpaca yarn, hats and scarves
Vendors can sell fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, plants, eggs, poultry, baked goods, and approved jellies and jams, all produced within the State of Illinois. Craft items must be original works of art created by the seller or a family member, and the hand-created component must dominate the commercial component. Re-selling and food carts are not permitted.
Farmer's Market Fees
- $200 for the season.
- Daily fee is $25 per space.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Download the East Peoria Farmer's Market Vendor Packet (PDF), which contains a vendor application, release and indemnification form, application to sell alcohol (if applicable), and the rules and regulations for 2021.
For more information, contact City Commissioner Mark Hill by phone, 309-360-4581 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.