COVID-19 Testing Sites
Heartland Health Services
2321 N Wisconsin Avenue, Peoria
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturday
- No appointment necessary
- Drive-up and walk-up options available
- For more information call 309-495-8659 or visit https://hhsil.com/covid-19
Peoria Civic Center (IEMA/IDPH Site)
- Fulton Street parking lot, downtown Peoria
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. seven days a week, while daily supplies last
- Open to all individuals with or without symptoms.
- This location uses a less-invasive nasal swab for testing.
- For more information call 800-889-3931 or visit the Illinois Department of Health testing webpage.
ICPR in Pekin
- 3400 Griffin Avenue, Pekin
- Accepting appointments for COVID-19 testing
- Call 309-347-4277 to make an appointment.
What To Know About Testing Before You Go
Bring These Items
Bring a photo ID and an insurance card only if you have one. Insurance cards are accepted if you have one, but you are not required to display proof of health insurance in order to be tested for COVID-19. Insurance will be billed only if applicable.
Testing is especially encouraged for individuals showing symptoms consistent of COVID-19. The symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.