FOLEPI River Trail Classic
Date & Time
- Saturday, November 26, 2022
- 9 a.m. - 4-mile competitive run
- 8:30 a.m. - 2-mile non-competitive walk
- Get the special River Trail Classic running shirt - register by Tuesday, October 18
Try and win one of the best trophies in the area - they light up! Those on the run this holiday season should enter the 32nd Annual FOLEPI River Trail Classic. The River Trail Classic attracts participants from throughout the country. The event is open to men, women and children of all ages.
The 4-mile run is on a scenic, mostly downhill, point-to-point course on the East Peoria River Trail of Illinois. Transportation is provided from the Fon du Lac Park District Administration Building, 201 Veterans Drive, East Peoria, to the starting line on Frevent Road from 7:45 - 8:40 a.m. The bus for walkers leaves the park administration building at 8:15 a.m.
Dogs are not allowed on the course.
Awards will be presented to the top three overall male and female finishers in each age division of the 4-mile run. Age divisions are 19 and younger going through age 80 and older. Awards will run from two to five deep depending on participation. No awards are presented for the 2-mile walk.
Mickie's Pizzeria, 105 E Washington Street, East Peoria, will have pizza ready for all runners and their supporters and beer for those age 21 and older from 9:30 - 11 a.m.
- $40 by Tuesday, October 18 to include a correct size technical running shirt featuring a 1/4 zipper, long sleeves with thumb holes and a back zippered pocket. (Shirts can still be ordered after October 18 but sizes will not be guaranteed. Also, a limited number of shirts will be available on race day.)
- $25 for run or walk only with no shirt
- Entry fees are non-refundable
How to Enter
There are several ways to enter the FOLEPI River Trail Classic:
- Register and pay online at getmeregistered.com/FolepiRiverTrailClassic.
- Download the Folepi River Trail Classic entry form and mail it, with an entry fee check, to the address at the bottom of the form.
- Pick up an entry form at East Peoria City Hall, Fon du Lac Park District Administration Building, EastSide Centre and Fondulac Banking Center, all in East Peoria, and mail it with the entry fee check to the address at the bottom of the form.
- Take a completed entry form to EastSide Centre, 1 EastSide Drive, East Peoria, to pay with cash, check or credit/debit card.
- Call EastSide Centre at 309-698-5437 to register and pay by phone with credit/debit card.
More Information or to Volunteer
For more information or to volunteer, call Jim McIntyre at 309-253-2420.