How do I make an application for the Leisure Acres Project Based Program?

For persons or couples that are 55 years or older, applications are accepted on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 10 a.m. through noon. To complete the paperwork, the applicant must come to the Housing Authority's office located at:
401 W Washington Street
East Peoria, IL 61611

Eligible persons who physically can not come into the office may request an application be mailed, or may have someone pick up an application for them during the application time. Applicants' names are placed on the wait list according to the date and time their application is made and accepted.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information on community schools?
2. How do I get on the East Peoria Housing Authority (Section 8 Voucher, HUD) program to receive financial assistance with my rent?
3. Do I have to live in East Peoria to make an application?
4. How do I know if I am eligible for rental assistance?
5. What does Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher mean?
6. What is the Project Based Voucher Program?
7. How do I make an application for the Leisure Acres Project Based Program?
8. Can I rent from a relative?
9. How much of my rent will EPHA pay?
10. Do I have to live in a place designated by EPHA?
11. Can I rent anywhere in Tazewell County and/or the Pekin area?
12. Will the EPHA help me purchase a home?
13. I made an application and am on the waitlist. Can you tell me how long it will be before I am offered financial rental help?